Friday, February 19, 2010

The Thrill of Twill

Non-union 18 hour days are for the birds. My body isn't what it used to be. I can't believe I've needed this entire day to recuperate. Yesterday's gig wasn't for wardrobe though. No, it was a trip back to my old life which was in the props department. It was a nice reminder as to why I chose to leave that career and pursue this one. The photographer was a total cunt. Thanks to my iPod and deep comedic sarcasm, I was able to keep the rest of the crew in good spirits. *Note to all of you who work on photo shoots (w/o video component), the "Oldies" playlist NEVER fails to keep the entire crew happy [enough].
Our work will be in the April or May issue of Twill magazine. I know...I've never heard of it either. Hahahaha I'll post tear sheets if I ever get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment