Thursday, May 27, 2010

That Other Christina...




Alright, I'm not intentionally trying to sound like a hater here, but since I finally have a second to breathe, I'm going to address something that's not important at all.
Christina Aguilera needs to fire everyone and start from scratch. I've never really cared for her music, but the poor thing never had a chance, and now she's cancelled her big tour. The girl can sing--I mean what an amazing voice! But somehow she's been screwed since the very beginning of her career. Her image and her music have always been carbon copies of the latest and hottest chart toppers. She's copied Britney, Madonna, Marilyn, Lil Kim, and now Gaga. Always in another blonde's shadow...I'm sure its not her fault. Its whoever is running her career. **I do realize that pop music is indeed carbon copies galore but this is a very special [and BLATANT] case.
Hey Christina, fire him/her and yo entire crew! Lemme help you! I specialize in results! I wanna give you a FRESH, ORIGINAL look. You know where to find me...

No comments:

Post a Comment