Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love Letter

I doubt my blog will ever reach Miss Ann, but I don't care. She deserves this.
To the lovely Miss Ann Ward,
At 6'2 and roughly 98 pounds, you are absolutely stunning. The rush of excitement and pride filled my living room when Tyra Banks revealed that you had in fact won the title of America's Next Top Model. Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as you finally embraced the fact that you--yes YOU are beautiful, and beautiful enough to be given that title.
It makes me so sad that you had to endure such a painful childhood over something you had absolutely no control over. I myself was constantly tormented by my own family and classmates for being different, and am still struggling to this day. I admire you for having such a close relationship with your family and remaining strong enough to get to where you are today. I think you photograph beautifully and and everything about you is absolutely amazing. I hope one day I am lucky enough to dress you or even just be graced by your presence.
Ann, you are a one in a million kind of girl and I can't wait to see your Vogue spread. Do not let anyone ever make you feel small for being so tall, and always remind yourself that you are beautiful.
Thanks for being different and awesome.
-Xtina

No comments:

Post a Comment