Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Shaft

First off, forgive me if the format is a bit off. As I mentioned before, we got rid of our Internet so updates are not as frequent. That being said, I just downloaded a new blogging app for my phone...testing it out tonight and the reviews for this app havent too positive. We shall see.
So, the oscars were last week. I have to say, Colleen Atwood's acceptance speech made me not like her. She was dressed as the poor man's Stifler's mom and seemed extremely ungrateful. It's the same four women nominated every year for period pieces or a Tim Burton flick. That being said, I feel like Burlesque got shafted on costume nomination! Dude, you may not have cared for the story or anything else in that movie, but you cannot deny the incredible beauty and craftsmanship of those costumes.



I feel like everyone who watched The Social Network in the theater has been completely brainwashed. What's up with all those nominations?? Congrats to Trent Reznor for his win, but that score was pretty mediocre. In fact, mediocre is my word for describing that movie. It's a celebration of lazy filmmaking and I'm quite offended that people are praising it this much. What was up with that wardrobe?! Gross! I get what they were going for, but there is a MUCH better way to achieve it. This industry is disappointing me a lot lately ...so is the audience. Cmon brothers and sisters. WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment