Thursday, May 5, 2011

Top 5 Questions You Shouldn't Ask a Wardrobe Stylist or Costume Designer

1.) Did you go to Fashion School?
Seriously, what's that got to do with anything? That's like asking an actor if they can sing. Both deal with similar things, but are worlds apart.

2.) What's the biggest thing you worked on?
I've worked on lots of things with varying budgets. I'm still doing what I do, so clearly I can hold my own on projects big or small.

3.) What celebrities have you dressed?
How does that effect you respecting/hiring me?

4.) How much money do you make?
doesn't matter. I'm in this because I love what I do and while the money can be good, I'm strictly in it for reasons other than the monetary kind.

5.) Can you sew this button back on?
yes. but the real question is, will I? Maybe. If I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment