Friday, August 5, 2011

Unexpected Shoegasm!


Kudos to Payless for finally catching on like Target. They've joined in on selling collections from high profile designers at a consumer price. Guest designers include: Christian Siriano, Isabel Toledo, and now Silvia Tcherassi. I have to say, I'm very very impressed with the newest collections and am happy to be using them in my photoshoot tomorrow.

Seen above, the red and purple elastic strap high heeled sandal is a 80's/90's inspired design by Silvia Tcherassi. You'd better believe I made a bee line for it. $70 is a lot to pay at Payless, but I'm willing to shell that out. Those shoes have earned their price.

1 comment:

  1. Luv these collections, comfortable very affordable and super cute !!! (needless to say I own a few :) )

    - Oye

    ReplyDelete