Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cufflinks

I'm a huge fan of campy or ironic clothing...but even I have to draw a line somewhere. Here are 2 examples. 1 can fly, and the other....well I'm gonna try not to say anything too mean. To each his own, right?
Before I continue, let me just say that I love cufflinks. Its an accessory that defines the difference between a guy and a gentleman. That being said, gentlemen, please choose your cufflinks wisely. Don't go too big, don't go too gaudy, and if you have a logo to represent, don't you dare advertise them via your cufflinks!

Kenneth Cole...wtf?! I can't say that I know any men--gay or straight who would sport a pair of these. You couldn't possibly love water that much to want to sport faucets on your cuffs.


This is where I eat my words. These are big and gaudy but they're SO RAD! Sometimes, I'm a sci-fi chick...and I was quite happy to see these. I wish my male client who was with me had even an ounce of trekkie in him because I so badly wanted to dress a guy with these spectacular pieces of art--yes I called them art.

Cufflinks...I conclude with what I began with: to each his own.

2 comments:

  1. This is my Second visit to this blog. We are starting a new initiative in the same niche as this blog. Your blog provided us with important information to work with. You have done a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t? ¯t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete