Friday, October 18, 2013

I Wanna Rock!

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of working with one of the OG dragqueens, Mr.  Dee Snider!  His entourage made me concerned that he was going to be a jerk, but he turned out to be absolutely wonderful.  
We were shooting bits for an upcoming documentary for a Syrian heavy metal band and Dee had plenty to say about it.  We owe a lot to Mr. Snider.  He has done so much for artists and our right to freedom of speech & expression.  He is extremely intelligent and surprisingly humble.  I can't wait to work with him again!
 I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get to do Dee's makeup like this....that would've been so awesome.  "Ya've got to BLEND, hunty!"


That's me doing his hair and makeup.  Dee sure is a tall glass of water!  That hair of his is something else...I almost broke my hand when I accidentally grazed the top of it.  Dee keeps his hair the way he keeps his body and his lifestyle:  ROCKHARD

No comments:

Post a Comment